Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pretty sweet video?

Or reached out and Gooded it :) I remember Wylee being on the Ground and me in a Tree stand Above him.. here is a 2 yard Picture he took....

bear_1.sized.jpg

Here he was Below me .... (HEHE I said BELOW-ME)

knife1.sized.jpg

HEY Wylee.. whats in your hand ?

knife.sized.jpg

Ahh a little worried are we ? Well I'm safe in the Tree stand, lemme take a Few pics :

bearhat1.sized.jpg

bear9.sized.jpg

Sure he's only 10 yards away.. but I can Still squash him !!!!

bear2inch.sized.jpg

I do have to say Hunting bears in northern Canada was fun. I'll also hav eto Agree that you can get away with alot more then you can here in the Lower 48. I know Casey has a few openings with Lost River's up in sascatchewan. If anyone ever wanted to head up for a good hunt we can get you the info !!!!!

That's pretty good stuff guys.

Wylee, your the man getting ready to take him on with a knife. That's to bad you probably filled your tag or you would of gotten it with your knife huh?

I don't think I would have had to used the knife. :D Moosie would have fallen out of the tree onto the bear laughing and killed it that way. hump hump

LMFAO,

I've been using the neighbors "Overgrown" Rottie as a reference! He has no idea, what's been pointed at him lately... ;)

Well moosie dont like seeing bear face to face eh? up in that try holdin on for dear life :D hell i odnt blame ya that bear is huge i be snack :eek: anyway cool pic

Back