please help find this buck...Literally!

nr8l

I am posting this for a good friend of mine. Not filling his Kansas bow tag, he went back to hunt with his bow during the rifle season. He ended up taking this nice buck. After getting him quartered and back to the truck, he went into town for some food. When they came out of the restaurant, someone had stolen the head and cape. There was some guys from LA in the restaurant just before them complaining how they had not gotten their deer. Please help spread the word to everyone and let's catch these worthless so called "hunters".

Attachments

• SANY0356.jpg
    SANY0356.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 332
  • SANY0358.jpg
    SANY0358.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 336
  • SANY0359.jpg
    SANY0359.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 326
I've heard stories like this a few times over the years. It makes no sense to me at all. They can't get it mounted without tags. What are they gonna do, hang the rack on the wall and brag about it? Are people really this ignorant?
Sorry to hear this guys. I wish you luck.

MAinBowHunter, You're wrong actually. If they had a tag, they could punch their tag and give it to a Taxidermist and there would be no reason for him to doubt them.

I'm sure it happens a bit. Or at least I hear about it every now and then. Most of the time it's taken in the filed though, and I've always chaled that up to a "mistake". But out of the back of a truck ?!?!!? WTF comes to mind !!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back