Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Please delete thread

P

Pmringer

I had good intentions of this thread being a warning to other members and it has gone a different way. Please delete as it no longer serves a purpose and the user has been removed from the forum.

Thanks,
Patrick

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, you raise concerns yourself. It seems all of your posts are to sell or trade gear. I'm not calling you a scammer but you sure don't add much to the community.

To be honest, you raise concerns yourself. It seems all of your posts are to sell or trade gear. I'm not calling you a scammer but you sure don't add much to the community.
OP does seem to be more of a seller than a participant, but I did successfully buy an item from OP - came as described and on time.

This is a public land hunting forum as Randy said. I do not see anything wrong with someone who just seems to be trying to sell things on here as long as they do it ethically and honestly. However, as I did in my gaming forum I used to run, it's really buyer beware when you buy from anyone you do not know. And take precaution accordingly. I don't see anything wrong with reporting someone who scammed you, but that should be addressed to the Randy and moderators and let them determine how to address it on their forums. Most admins and moderators I know run a tight no drama forum.

10-4. It was reported to the forum and they removed the user that was committing the scams. Against my better judgement I posted this warning thinking it would help but evidently that is not the case.

Dude, I speak for myself but you meant well. There are just too many posts like yours that turned out to be unsubstantiated and cases where the poster tried to take out retribution on a sale that went wrong. I still run a couple for sale groups on Facebook and see that. I got that as the first rule in my groups.

There are just too many posts like yours that turned out to be unsubstantiated and cases where the poster tried to take out retribution on a sale that went wrong.

Really, could you please provide some examples from this forum? With your extensive time here that should be easy for you.

I had good intentions of this thread being a warning to other members and it has gone a different way. Please delete as it no longer serves a purpose and the user has been removed from the forum.

Thanks,
Patrick

Thanks for looking out for the rest of us. I for one appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back