Pig of a whitey

I'd like to talk some smack and say I'm going to get one like that this weekend but I don't believe I've ever seen one that big before.

Great BUck
I have a buddy hunting in OHIO right now. After 2 days he called me stuttering. He said the quality of deer is incredible. He said the local store had some polaroids of bucks that were ok in their opnion, but were probably over 170" deer. He already had seen one deer that was probably over 160" but was out of range. Sounds like Ohio is one of the new super states.

OH has been an up and coming state for monsters, is QDM getting more population there Nut?

OH has been an up and coming state for monsters, is QDM getting more population there Nut?

I am writing this with substituting popular for population.;)

It depends on what type of QDM is wanted. There are some that what antler restrictions imposed statewide. AS anybody that pays attention in the state like Hntnhrd's bud did,they realize that only allowing 1 antlered deer per year makes this a great state for trophy hunters along with meat hunters like me.

One 3" antler on a deer and your buck hunting is over til next year is great thing in my book. When I dropped off the 2nd deer at the processor there was some cool bucks there. A couple had to go at least 140 with 1 about 160 and another bigger. There is one out back here that has to go about 150 that the family and I are trying for. I have not seen it since shotgun started though.

The state seems to be more concerned with the overall deer herd. They estimate there are 675,000 before the seasons started. They want to get below 400,000. Still only 1 antlered deer but we could have taken 6 antlerless this year for a overall take of 7.

I don't know if I answered ya correctly :confused:

Holy sheite muslim. Thats a hog.

Havre? No sheet. I took an antelope in Havre one time. The woods look like Eastern forest. Congrats to your friend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back