Pictures of the Minutemaids

danr55 said:
Just how many things make you criticise or laugh at other people?

What makes you think you have the right to laugh at other people?

You mean to tell me you didn't laugh when you saw the inbred holding his spotting scope by the Tri-pod for glassing???? Maybe you should spend a little bit less on Doughnuts and French Fries and put some money toward buying a sense of humour.

pa mt man said:
Hey Dan I'm fat too and Jose making fun of us doesn't bother me either. But elkgunner hate's bowlers and my wife is one and it hurt's that he hate's her just cause she likes to bowl.

I hate bowling 'cuz I don't like wearing OTHER people's shoes or polyester. :cool:

I'm not making fun of them 'cuz their fat, I'm making fun of them 'cuz they are looney tunes. Why in some cultures, that big belly on the first page would be seen as a status symbol and a mark of accomplishment.

Remember, it was Ten Beers who wanted to do the calculations on how many of the 200 Man White Trash March on the "dessert" were fat.

GATEWOOD.GIF

Sorry Jose, I couldn't resist posting your girlfriends pic, hope se dont mind... No wonder you drink so much...

AZ #@**@% With Crabs,

Read the rules on SI, we are not supposed to bring family into the discussions. Please delete your post/picture.

Thanks in advance.

AZ #@**@% With Crabs,

Read the rules on SI, we are not supposed to bring family into the discussions. Please delete your post/picture.

Thanks in advance.

WOW Jose , Does your momma know you use words like that |oo

I see your girlfriend went on that atkins diet and lost a few pounds, pretty soon she will be able to ride an ATV, keep up the good work :wank:

Delw

AZ hunter who cares is someone else O chick, hes a pretty cool guy and has been around for years

Delw

Hey Hose B, Did you learn to write like that in law school or is that something you picked up from a client? Shows you have class. Lots of class.. all low, but we already knew that...

:cool:

LMAO!!!!

I didn't think girl friends were supposed to be part of a family...
I am just assuming you are married because of the little girl...Maybe not...
I would add though, if you would like your little girl to sit on your lap and read this area to actually learn some thing, you have to be some what of a roll model, I know others have their children enjoying some of what goes on down here, they have stated such.

I would add to the fat Minutemen pictures, it doesn't matter who you are, you can't outrun their radios and that is the only thing they are supposed to be doing. ;) :)

Hey cheese,

You are going to lecture someone on whats suitable for children to see?

Are you kidding me?

This from the guy who posted pictures like the ones you did with your girlfriend (the cow elk)????

Talk about a hypocrit....

Good one. Last night I ate Pizza for dinner and I watched a movie. Dirt is brown usually and most fish swim........

My sister made it across. She's very swift and I don't think these guys see here running by.

Bride-to-order business no longer concerned about recent border hype

Tombstone, Arizona (Reuters) - Cherry Blossoms LLC, a world-wide famous bride to order service is no longer concerned about border issues related to the rouge group of minutemen that have recently volunteered to patrol remote sections of the U.S./ Mexico border.

Cherry Blossoms’ brides are primarily source from Mexico, says CEO Russ Peterson. “We originally thought this project might have an impact on our cost of goods, requiring us to find other, more costly ways to source prospective brides. After seeing the recent results and impact, we are confident there will be no change in our business model or services.”

-----truncated

ELKCHSR said:
I would add though, if you would like your little girl to sit on your lap and read this area to actually learn some thing, you have to be some what of a roll model, I know others have their children enjoying some of what goes on down here, they have stated such.

Cheese,
I would appreciate you not bring my children into any of your posts due to your history of deviant behaviour. Additionally, if you are concerned with content in SI, please address AZWHC and his picture of his girlfriend.

You are truly an idiot.

You are going to lecture someone on whats suitable for children to see?

Are you kidding me?

This from the guy who posted pictures like the ones you did with your girlfriend (the cow elk)????

:)Yep Buzz, I think I will... :)

When has been the last time you have seen any thing unsuitable by me after that(for children to see)?

You won't even find it in other places on this site, those I pulled after I stomped you guys with the little picture posting and name calling episode a while back. You remember, that is when you were whining to overhead... "Make him stop, he is hurting my feelings" ;) :)

I think it still burns your hynies that you were stomped and couldn't do any thing about it yourselves... I think it hurts so bad for you still that you won't let it go, your like some old woman still holding grudges over others head years after an incident... (No disrespect to old women out there, it is only meant as a metaphor).

I would state one thing for the record...

It is because of some of your badgering that has helped me clean up my posting in grammar and quality, but I won't thank you for it again, I already gave you a cookie for that a while back.

Oh for just a little side note… you should work on some of your own grammar before belittling others for such an egregious crime to this board and the internet as a whole… :)
Hint: “whats” needs a little punctuation… :eek: :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shinerbt
Back