Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Phone App's.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Alright. Apps are getting cooler and cooler. There is an App for jsut about everything. We downloaded a "scoremyrack" application for my boys deer hunt. I have Aplications to kill apps. games, and whatever.

I jsut downloaded a new Applicatino for Running and working out. I'm sure the real athletes on here have had something liek this for a long time but "run Keeper" looks like it will be a fun application.

http://runkeeper.com/user/Moosie/ac...y&channel=web.activity.shared.facebook.manual

This is the first run I did this year. Not sure how it's gonig to work but I hit "start" and what activity I'm doing then uploads that info to a data base.

If you drag your mouse on the profile below the map it has Average speed at locations and drags the dot on the map at what location you were at.

tomorrow morning I run 3 miles atthe gym aroun the track so I'm interested in how that will go. You see when you slow down to walk and when you go faster. Pretty dang cool !!!

Anyone else run Apps for the Android platform they wanna share thats cool ?

Alright. Apps are getting cooler and cooler. There is an App for jsut about everything. We downloaded a "scoremyrack" application for my boys deer hunt. I have Aplications to kill apps. games, and whatever.

I jsut downloaded a new Applicatino for Running and working out. I'm sure the real athletes on here have had something liek this for a long time but "run Keeper" looks like it will be a fun application.

http://runkeeper.com/user/Moosie/ac...y&channel=web.activity.shared.facebook.manual

This is the first run I did this year. Not sure how it's gonig to work but I hit "start" and what activity I'm doing then uploads that info to a data base.

If you drag your mouse on the profile below the map it has Average speed at locations and drags the dot on the map at what location you were at.

tomorrow morning I run 3 miles atthe gym aroun the track so I'm interested in how that will go. You see when you slow down to walk and when you go faster. Pretty dang cool !!!

Anyone else run Apps for the Android platform they wanna share thats cool ?

I saw the update on Facebook yesterday. I am using Runmeter which looks about the same. It will send updates to Facebook / Twitter or email somebody you have set up. It will even play back messages that are left on Facebook, etc in a digital voice. Of course it has GPS and keeps pace, mileage and time. It stores your runs in a Calendar, saves your routes, graphs your progress, blah blah blah. I did 3 miles at lunch today but I don't have it set up to post on anything.

iKamasutra is a pretty cool app :D

I like to shoot action pistol matches so I have the Surefire Shot Timer App.

Weather Channel app

SAS Ultimate Survivor App

The rest are a bunch of time wasting game apps.

These are all on the iPhone4 by the way.

backcountrynavigator
It streams topo and Sat images to your phone. Has a GPS to mark your position on either of those maps also. You can download and save maps if you'll be offline. Downloading the maps is a little bit of a pain.
After using it for a while i am leaning to an IPad as a replacement for my GPS and hunting laptop. It won't replace my laptop 100% as far as hunting/scouting goes but it's pretty close.

backcountrynavigator
It streams topo and Sat images to your phone. Has a GPS to mark your position on either of those maps also. You can download and save maps if you'll be offline. Downloading the maps is a little bit of a pain.
After using it for a while i am leaning to an IPad as a replacement for my GPS and hunting laptop. It won't replace my laptop 100% as far as hunting/scouting goes but it's pretty close.

You sir may have given me a reason to buy an iPad :D

Hey O, I typed in that Score my rack apt thing. I don't think that was such a good idea. I thought the apt would be hunting related. lol

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back