Pendley is out

I'm confused. Nick87 gave that comment the thumbs up? Isn't Elkmagnet agreeing with the Gr8bawana? Yet the person who thinks Gr8bawana is wrong, likes the comment that agrees with Gr8bawana's comment. Am I missing something?

Anyhow, it will all be a mute point after Trump is gone, and people like Pendley with him.

I'm confused. Nick87 gave that comment the thumbs up? Isn't Elkmagnet agreeing with the Gr8bawana? Yet the person who thinks Gr8bawana is wrong, likes the comment that agrees with Gr8bawana's comment. Am I missing something?

Anyhow, it will all be a mute point after Trump is gone, and people like Pendley with him.
Did I say that I disagreed with the post ? I said you can always count on him to take cheap jabs any chance he gets. Btw Trump's not going anywhere for another four years.🙂

Last edited:
This is not a victory. This administration has shown no regard for the rules and will just continue to let him be acting director for eternity. This is how they're circumventing our nation's checks and balances.

so again, any update on the lawsuit? last time i searched it didn't really turn anything up other than the original announcement

i still think it's a win, even if minor. whatever the administration's next move is, they know the opposition to pendley is something to contend with

also, it's moot point, not mute...

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back