MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

PawClaws, You got a problem?

Well, I always wondered who Read my Copyright ;)

I do have to say if records go to Court I'd have to Spend alot of time doing crap. I would Fly out to.. or drive over to.. Whoever made me do it. Personall Try to Kick their ASS then shut the board down and Nuke it all.... I have it all figured out... Mostly because I'm better then others :D :D

Originally posted by pawclaws:

ElkGunner I don't like your attitude, your disrespectful mouth, your lies, nor you because I perceive you to be an aarogant slob who believes that he is simply a cut better than anyone else who draws a breath. ...........Obsessed with you? No, not really, just your particular brand of elitist asshole!
Paws,
You don't like me???? :mad: I had no idea that our friendship had disintegrated that badly. Was it something I said, or have you just outgrown our special bond??? :(

Please tell me how to make it all better. :(

Hey Nut,
Looks like I have an opening for a Friend in Ohio who posts pictures of cross dressers. :D Now, I have seen the picture of you in the dress....
hump.gif

"Please tell me how to make it all better." - - E. G.

Well ElkGunner, all you have to do is say right here in front of God and everybody: " Gee Phil, I'm sorry I called you a liar. I know deep down in my heart that you didn't lie to me and I was totally out of line by insinuating that you did!" That's all ElkGunner; oh..., plus quit being an asshole!
hump.gif

Moosie you have nothing to fear from me. You have my respect. You have earned it. However if you have nothing better to do than get your ass kicked....

Tell me something I've doen Different to Gunner then Anyone else..
Well...I don't think I've ever been on a bear hunt in ID with ya!!! ;) Since I'm trying to be more mature ;) I won't tell of the other things. ;) :D

BTW, does 'Gunner or Moosie know if Bob made it through the winter?? I really want to shoot a duck there next year.

what is all this childish stuff about. hmmmm Maybe we can agree to disagree. like my MOM used to say don't fight children. By the way I am older than Paws. So have some respect.
soapbox.gif
soapbox.gif

PAws.. At 55, You're one of the Lesser People I actually would be Afraid of.. NO matter how tough you were in "THE DAY"... ;)

Nut, I think you're right, Having my own Board and Being trhe President of Deer Hunters of Idaho I should Get Respect automatically and no one Question me
Buuuuhahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

Butch-La, I lived in Morgan City La. for a Few years as a Kid, I miss the Cypress Knees and Crawfish :D

1-pointer, Not sure if BOB's alive or Not, Next time I have 8 extra Hours I'll swing by his Place and See :D

Remember, I'm better then you if Noone else is (Someone better not steal that as their Signature)
elkgrin.gif

Welcome to Moosies Butch-La!! :D Nice to see new blood around here. I think you will like it!! :D

Why thank you ElkGunner! I must apologise also since I don't believe that you ever used the word Liar; rather lie. Your apology is accepted. Now as for being an asshole versus a smart ass I won't belabor the point. It is sufficient that we both probably satisfy the varied definitions in the eyes of many of our peers! :D Now I may repair my personal profile! Thanks again! :D

Back