PA Elk 2023

My cousin drew one of the 14 archery bull tags last year and I went along for the adventure. That was one of the best weeks I’ve ever had in the woods. If you know someone who draws one of those tags and you can go along I would highly recommend it.

If you don’t draw the elk, perhaps one of the local farmers will let you shoot an old dry dairy cow for a modest fee. I’ll let the peanut gallery chime in on whether this would represent a greater challenge than that of shooting a bull out of an orchard or a corn patch in Benezette.

"If I draw" I'll be 68, with a dubious right hip. I'll use a broken off birch branch to get to wherever I need to be. Then I'll call Joe, the horse guy, to get my @ss out !!

Interesting case in clearfield county now. Wardens kept coming onto private ground and the clubs filed a law suit. It will probably end up going all the way up through the courts. It’s been a problem in PA for years. A game warden did this a few years back at night on private ground where people were fox hunting and ended getting shot.

The link if you want to read about it.

What they needed to do was take the camera back to the clubhouse and wait for the PGC to show up and have them a face to face chit chat.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back