Caribou Gear

Outdoor Philosophy pt1

Nomad Mac

While growing up in the woods of East Texas my father brought me up as an outdoorsman, not necessarily for sport, but I like to think it was to build a foundation of morals and knowledge to carry on with throughout life. I try to get out in the woods as much as I can so I can truly live, but these days is a different time than when he was growing up.

Hunting is one of the core primal lifestyles that we as human beings have mastered,we single handedly climbed the food chain not for sport but to survive, and to live another day to hunt again. Civilization has been slowly breaking away from our roots of being primitive. Sure, convenience is everything, but as humans we are animals and we are domesticating ourselves, and the sad fact about it is. We are the only species to ever do so. When was the last time you ever heard of a wild animal species going above and beyond in ways unimaginable to make itself weaker purposely to forget it’s core roots on what made it truly unique and efficient. Never.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back