Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Oryx

KimLeeJung

Since I have really not done much but stir up poop, I thought that I would post some hunting pics. Here is my off-range oryx I killed last year. I have killed three, including my once in a lifetime tag. This is a small broken horn bull. Notice how a redneck packs out his animal. This is a mystery ranch ATV :D, however this is an approved trail that we are on...

Shot with a Ruger 77 .338 Win. Mag.

Attachments

• oryx.jpg
    oryx.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 547
Very nice!! I need to get one of those.

It's a lot of fun. Like hunting 500-600 lb pronghorns.
That doesn't sound like it would suck... ;) I've heard they're pretty tasty as well.

That's what I've heard! BOY just got his mount back from 2006, he had it done in El Paso, but didn't want to pay for shipping. IIRC it was a cow with 40" horns. His first one was a 37" bull, but he didn't get in mounted.

Have you hunted either Ibex or Aoudads? IMO, the Ibex is one of the coolest looking critters!

Here's mine Kim, 2007, Stallion Range, first year I applied. A-Bolt 338, Ziess glass, 225 Hornady's. Fun hunt, like to do it again. 36''X8''...
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator

oryxx.jpg

Nice one!

they do look cool. I really wanted to get one in Africa, but My credit card barely had enough to pay for the other critters. I'm glad I'm sitting on a USA tag. I'll go back later and get one in Africa :p.

Nice pictures. Hopefully IDBugler and me will have some pictures to share soon.....

Hey moosie, which code do I cut and paste? I tried all 3, looks like oak got er squared away for me. Thanks.

Copy the "Direct link" code, and then be sure to click the "insert image" icon in the reply window and paste the code into the box that pops up. The icon is the one with the mountains and sun.

Hell... I don't know. I get to the picture I want, Right click on it, copy the link and put it inside of the

So the final product is [url]http://www.hunttalk.com/thensomething/like/this.jpg[/url] [img] with no spaces.

this link should Ed-ji-kate ya !!! [url]http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode[/url]

Nice Gemsbok dudes! Hunting White Sands has got to be similar to hunting them in their ONLY indigenous habitat--- in the Kalahari...not a South African or Namibian concession/game ranch that has transplanted them.

Back