MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Oregon Results are Up

Hooyaa.
Drew my eastern Oregon archery Elk tag. Doing a 2 week "OYOA" then heading to WY to gong some Antelope and a Cow Elk.

154C with 2 points. Wapiti Bob, do you know the odds of that in the 25% pool? Last year overall it was 166 to 1. I always put it 1st choice planning not to draw so I can gain a point and still get my LOP tag.

Congrats to those that drew. Sitting on a 5 points after I stopped collecting them/ hunting archery otc once they did the fee bump few years back. Will have to check if my cousin in bend drew.

Lope- assuming you could draw any tag at 20+ pts are you waiting for a premium or the right time?

154C with 2 points. Wapiti Bob, do you know the odds of that in the 25% pool? Last year overall it was 166 to 1. I always put it 1st choice planning not to draw so I can gain a point and still get my LOP tag.

10 tags and 1665 apps last year, with 8 of them going in the bonus pass, so that leaves 2 tags and 1657 apps in the random. Probably the 2nd or 3rd worst odds in the state.

Way to go Brittany Chukarman. I know that unit fairly well, as a matter of fact I was just up there a few weeks ago bear hunting. Didn't see a ton of deer, but everyone I saw was a buck. Lots of buck rubs from last year as well.

I drew the 251D South Sumpter cow elk tag, so I'll be over your way in December to fill it!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back