Oregon Draw Results......today?

Joe Hulburt

I am betting we know by end of business today if we drew any Oregon tags. Anybody else have any guesses or premonitions of tags?

I told my wife that if I happen to luck into another Wenaha Archery elk tag (with no points.:() or a new premium elk hunt for the Trask unit I am retiring. She agreed! I've never been so anxious about draw results!! Pray for me please. :) 30 years at the same job as of August 15th and I'm sick of the BS and politics.....

My records showed was on June 10 last year. Two days before Washington. Washington was June 12 last year but was June 10 this year. Like man with two watches, we never know quite what time it is.

I thought for sure it would be yesterday... Then when that didn't happen today was a given... Tomorrow should be our lucky day! Good luck to all who have apps in.

Oregon posts its results on June 20th this year. I thought it was today too, I got the 15th confused with our May 15th application deadline date

My fingers are crossed that the draw ODFW results are posted today! Lots of anxious people waiting to make plans.

Oregon results just out now,,,didn't draw didly except for my elk 2nd choice as a consolation prize,,,,,nothing on premiums or otherwise,,,bummer

My wife and I each drew 615 deer tags (I'll let my son try to fill my tag via the Mentor Youth Program) and I drew a Jan. 1-31 rifle cow elk tag for the Scapoose Unit. Will hunt general rifle blacktail.

Good morning Joe. I just sent you a PM regards your ID moose hunt. I have a friend from Astoria who drew a moose tag in northern ID as well.

I drew my 615 deer and my wife and I got our 100 series tags. Drew second choice spike elk as well. With a 10 and 12 yr old, we'll be doing mentored hunts on most if not all of them.

Congrats to those that drew and Joe, congrats on your moose tag!

Back