One for the bucket list

e300winmag

So I was able to knock one animal off my bucket list this winter. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I signed up for this hunt. I ended up hooking into this guy and spent over 1.5 hours fighting him before I saw him. When I finally was able to finish him with a 44mag and we got him out of the water I was very surprised by his size. I am very fortunate to have harvested such a beast!
image.jpg

Ethan - Congrats....awesome looking gator! That'll be a good camp fire story, can't wait to hear about it. Did you have it weighed? Full body mount I assume?

I'm gonna do that some day. Interested to learn more about the conservation story behind how they are no restored to a degree most find surprising.

Whenever my wife starts complaining about my hunting addiction, I start showing her the pictures I get from you and she changes the subject. You're a savage.

Florida? Did you eat that big old bugger?

Thanks guys. He measured in at 11'7". He weighed over 600 lbs. Gator meat is amazing as nuggets. He is going to be a lifesize front to the bar in the trophy room.

Back