MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

One Eyed Game Warden?

I think we just found the third member of the HT trinity: Father (HT Man), Son (TomT), and Holy WTF (RK). Randy, your work is done here. Close up this thing. The end of times is imminent.
One more and we can have the four horsemen.

AI had to have written this.
What was the input request?
1. Draft an incoherent diatribe as if you are a right wing lunatic discussing informants, cows and own reconnaissance?
2. The setting is a bankrupt track of land that was the scene of a murder involving a one eyed game warden with a machine gun?
3. Make the op sound like my crazy deceased uncle?

1. Draft an incoherent diatribe as if you are a right wing lunatic discussing informants, cows and own reconnaissance?
2. The setting is a bankrupt track of land that was the scene of a murder involving a one eyed game warden with a machine gun?
The best part of this all is that this AI is powering through the memes as if we don't exist. That's true magic.

I figured it out. This is like 6 episodes of the hit TV Show SNAPED all rolled into one F'ed up Thread on hunt talk. All started by ChatGPT. One of our own must be trolling.

I figured it out. This is like 6 episodes of the hit TV Show SNAPED all rolled into one F'ed up Thread on hunt talk. All started by ChatGPT. One of our own must be trolling.
I would hope one of our own wouldn't troll on @Redmt post of losing a friend.

Sure wasn't spawned in Hunter's laptop?

It's obviously way over all of your heads. There's more to the situation, but I won't share antymore than this. The back story to this, is that the hiker worked as an informant for the FBI at the time, and worked for the feds as an informant for a couple decades. State Game Wardens in a neighbouring county were kicked off their hunting lease, because a missing person's skeletal remains were found on the warden's and LE deer lease. The hiker being a long time informant and in the field leg man became a target of the state. I won't try to convince you all of corruption and how it works. Narrow minded people can't and won't comprehend obviously. Your loss, it's a real life and current situation.
ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-alien...jpg

A machine gun?

Welcome to HT

Yo, VIP
Let's kick it
Ice ice baby
Ice ice baby
All right stop
Collaborate and listen
One-eye with a gauge and Vanilla with a nine
Ready for the hikers on the wall
The hikers are acting ill because they're so full of clover eight ball
Gunshots ranged out like a bell