On Your Own Adventures now on Roku

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we are making some progress. Our web-based streaming partner, CarbonTV, has finalized their partnership with Roku. As a result, you can now watch On Your Own Adventures on Roku.

Here is a link ----> CarbonTV/Roku

Now, please keep buying DVDs. :eek:

And if you want to see me arrow a bull at TWO yards, here is a link to where that episode can now be viewed online. Or, click on the photo below.

http://www.carbontv.com/videos/B5NmMwZTrjROjwMaborIwiVV02ihypcw

That New Mexico archery hunt was one of the most popular hunts we have ever done. I just watched the episode again and I still can't believe that bull laid there for that long while we were just feet away from him.

IMG_5635-001.JPG

Thanks guys. If you are so inclined, please share with your friends, or on your Facebook pages.

I have been watching season one here today, I forgot that was the first time you killed an elk with your bow! that looked like a fun hunt and very rewarding hunt, good too see your still at it, I enjoy watching every episode you produce, thanks Randy
Matt

Sweeeeeeet! Canceled dish and cable years ago. Got me a Roku and netflix. Really miss my favorite show, OYOA! Thx Randy! Just got Carbon TV added and watching it now!

Back