Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

old lady and the farmer

Whiskers

farmer stopped by the local repair shop to have his truck worked on and decided t o walk home since it wouldn't be finished today.
On the way home he stopped and bought a bucket and a gallon of paint from hardware store. He then stopped and bought a goose and 2 chickens for the farm. He struggled carrying them all.
On the way home he was approached by an old woman who was lost. she asked how t o get to 173 Howard street. He said its on my way home just walk with me ,I'll show u the way. The old man carried the bucket with the paint inside with on hand, and 2 chickens under each arm and the goose in one hand.
He told the old woman he knew a shortcut down the alley for her to follow him.
The old lady looked at the farmer and said im a lonely old widow without a husbad t o protect me. How do I know when we get in the alley u won't hold me up against the wall,pull up my skirt up and have ur way with me?
Holy smokes lady im carrying a bucket a gallon of paint 2 chickens and a goose. How could I possibly do that ?
The old lady replied, "Set the goose down,cover him with the bucket,set the paint on the bucket, and i'll hold the chickens".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back