MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Old guy from western North Carolina mountains

Welcome. I just started a project in Asheville. I'm debating on whether or not to hang out a few extra days to do some fishing and look for bears.
NC great herd of Elk for the most inside the native american reservation. Of course elk don't pay attention to property lines. There is good trout fishing on the Ravens fork just north of the high school. Bears are hit and miss. Good trout right there in Ashville on French Broard river. Just a couple of suggestions. Have you seen Biltmore? It is worth it. One of the Vanderbilt boys built it.

We’ve been to the Biltmore! Even broke the rules and took prohibited photos. That tiled basement pool, you know, just had to otherwise nobody would believe that $hit.

You live near where most of my relatives are from. They are mostly in the Cashiers, Sapphire area.
I didn't think anyone was from Cashiers, I thought most folks were from Atlanta and FL...I had to relo a cell tower there a few years back...interesting dynamic there between the locals and the folks that own vacation properties.

A big low country welcome to the OP.

Welcome from SW NM.
I almost hooked up with a Ashville gal...just to go see the furniture makers. She did not understand hunting. But she liked pie.

Fickle critters.
Elk, that is.

Welcome from SW NM.
I almost hooked up with a Ashville gal...just to go see the furniture makers. She did not understand hunting. But she liked pie.

Fickle critters.
Elk, that is.
Thanks
Was she a local or transplant. That pie goes to strange places as we get older.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back