Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Offseason topics of contention

I have a 22 pound .338 Lappua, with a 35 inch barrel, topped with a night force 8-36x85mm $6500 scope, pushing 417 grain Berger VLDCTTSVLGBTQXYZ's at 4600 fps @ the muzzle and I missed a yote at 2200 yards yesterday with a slight 20mph crosswind.

Do you think I should try different powder in my barrel burnin loads? You do reload don't ya?

I have a 22 pound .338 Lappua, with a 35 inch barrel, topped with a night force 8-36x85mm $6500 scope, pushing 417 grain Berger VLDCTTSVLGBTQXYZ's at 4600 fps @ the muzzle and I missed a yote at 2200 yards yesterday with a slight 20mph crosswind.

Do you think I should try different powder in my barrel burnin loads? You do reload don't ya?

Ah, sarcasm. mtmuley

"When should I start shed hunting"
"Are they dropping their horns yet"
"Anyone ever try this for an antler trap"
"They're still holding tight in XX area"

How many acres of public land do I get to reserve for the entire fall with a broken lawn chair and a note at a waterhole? Also, how many times can I do this in the unit because I got 8 more chairs to go with the 7 I used last year. Some pr*ck took one of my chairs last year.

I'm hunting in MT/WY/ID this season. Is my 9mm good enough for killing a charging grizz?

I'm hunting in MT/WY/ID this season. Is my 9mm good enough for killing a charging grizz?

HAHAHA I love this one. My response would be "you bet your life on it". Some people don't think a 9mm is enough "stopping power" for a human being.

"I'm planning a DIY mulie hunt and after doing some research decided on unit 27 for several reasons, good genetics"............ (Thank you, Charles Darwin)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back