O-towns first bird hunt

Very cool dude congrats to both. That last paragraph cracked me up. Is there such a thing as gun safety with an air soft pistol? :)

the best thing about that story was you and your son getting out. The second best thing about that story was no spelling errors to decifer through. :D:D:D

HAHA.. Yah, I was shooting the Airsoft gun in the house, She didn't like it. I then took he clip out was looking at something then pulled the trigger and it was Point blank on my leg and a Pellet came out and Wacked me. She was watching and I had to Wince cuz it hurt a little ;) At that point she took it away... Sigh, I remember when we used to shoot each other with BB guns, Airsoft isn't even as dangerous.... :D :D

I need to get Little "O" out duck hunting. We're going to shoot Clay pigeons next week and maybe the week after sit in a duck blind. Looking forward to it !!

That's funny....of course, I shot my sister-in-law's clock the other night with an airsoft gun. Same kind of thing - my son handed it to me and I took the magazine out and pulled the trigger. Embarrassing.

I am taking Michael out for his second hunt tomorrow. The second dove season is open, quail is open and there were mallards on the pond last time we were there. He actually hit a quail on the wing last time - I was pretty proud of him! I hope there are lots of birds tomorrow. A friend is going wiht us and bringing his lab, so we should have more opportunities for shots as well as recovering more birds.

THat is awesome. I never heard of a kid having his arsenal taken away because DAD shot himself. Bet Zach thinks your a real champ now huh. Did it go something like this "Thanks for getting my Airsoft taken away from me Dad, you're my hero". Honestly though your wife has a point. Had a neighbor shoot himself in the ass because he was "practicing" drawing his Colt 1911 .45 from the waistband. That was fugging hilarious. Me, and my other neighbor were out front chatting and KABLAMO. We haul ass into his house and he's sprawled out.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back