O Town hits the big time

Atta Boy O-Town! Another up and coming legend in the OYOA crowd.
On another note...sweet, regs are finally out. Thanks for the update Fin

That is pretty darn awesome right there! Congrats to O-town and to Moosie for sure, and a big hats off to Idahobugler, seems I recall he was a great part of that story as well. Good job guys!

and a big hats off to Idahobugler, seems I recall he was a great part of that story as well.

Bugler was very instramental. It's always great to hunt with him, I learn a lot each time. Although we lucked out and found the buck, we wouldn't have ben there without him.

The Story should be out next month in Trophy Hunter magazine. Thanks for the Kudos !!

Thats one of the coolest racks I have seen on a mulie. I love the torches on the g2s... Tons of character! Congrats O Town

Awesome buck. Congrats on the buck, and the picture out there for everyone to see. Make sure your checking your back trail this year, there are a lot of us that would like to find that bucks brother!!!

Congrats on making it in the Idaho regs as well. That picture could be there for quite a few years, just like the super hunt winner pics. By what O-town has been accomplishing, he is primed for a good 2011 season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back