NWTF Nashville Convention

Not much on conventions with people but I like with the Turkeys want to have one. :) There were upwards to 60 birds around me that day.

Attachments

• IMAGE_064.jpg
    IMAGE_064.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 189
Always wanted to go to that one, but until my girls get out of high school softball I will be here. Kinda looks bad when the coach has a don't miss policy and then he takes off.

Sick or wud be there. Friend from NY is recieving Latham award honoring best Volunteers....I think it is being presented by both of us' friend from SEMO who has already won the award. Recipent is Larry Becker with whom I took my Gould and Oscillated in Mexico and other is Tim Schwent who was there on both hunts and with whom I took my first Osceola and Rio.
Sucks to be sick since Tim's wife also got sick and he had two full packages and I could have gone to anything for free posing as Tim's wife!

Nice Tom, I walked the stage tonight as well to recieve an award for Idaho!
Wow, what an event.
WD

Anyone who hunts turkl burds shud go at least once in their life!
Anyone who hunts turkl burds and is not at least an annual member of NWTF, shud have their azzes kicked!

Darn straight Tom. Heck in Idaho the reason we have the opportunity in the spring falls soley on NWTF & Idaho F&G's efforts. Period.
WD

Paul,

Man you travel all over the place... I'm guessing this will be a little bigger then the Idaho sportsman show. I came back to chat with you but you were gone. I'll catch you next time.

Have fun at the convention.
IB

Bryce.....past tence, was in Nashville in late Feb..........sorry I missed you at the sports show.
Paul

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back