Caribou Gear

Not so much a joke...

44hunter45

I told my buddy that I had gone out to hunt a Greenfield hunt in a certain drainage yesterday. And that my hunt had been cut short by Crohn's.
He started laughing at me and said his son and friends had hung "about 20" trail-cams in there.

I am I the only person on here whose wondering where I can take a dump in the woods without ending up on someone's trail camera in HD video and Dolby Surround Sound?
This is now completely out of hand.

I told my buddy that I had gone out to hunt a Greenfield hunt in a certain drainage yesterday. And that my hunt had been cut short by Crohn's.
He started laughing at me and said his son and friends had hung "about 20" trail-cams in there.

I am I the only person on here whose wondering where I can take a dump in the woods without ending up on someone's trail camera in HD video and Dolby Surround Sound?
This is now completely out of hand.
I would do it intentionally, especially to someone with 20 of them, a nugget for them to find as they search through the photos. Because we all know, no one wants to see that!

I would do it intentionally, especially to someone with 20 of them, a nugget for them to find as they search through the photos. Because we all know, no one wants to see that!
I guess that means always have your turkey mask with you in case you need to cover your face.

Back