Nosler bullets

danr55

My friend at Nosler, just sent me a list of all the seconds they have on hand along with prices. There are some in just about every caliber in every style, including Silver Ballisitic Tips, combined technology, and handgun. If anyone is interested already, this is the time to jump. Their busy season is just starting and pretty soon we won't be able to get squat. Let me know.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

Hey Dan-How much are the prices for .30 cal Nosler Partitions at 180 grn.I am switching to these this year.you can email me with the prices if you wish.Thanks alot Dan.

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

[This message has been edited by kraven (edited 03-11-2001).]

Thanx Dan for the info.Could I get 150 of them,you havent had any problems with these at all for hunting?I am just curious thats really cheap for bullets.
Do you know if they have any .35 cal bullets also??

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

Kraven, I've been loading these for years and never had a failure. Ask some of the folks that ordered them last time if they look any different than the ones you pay twice as much for at the store. (see previous post on this thread.) I'll put your name on the list for 3 bags on 180 grain partitions. 30 cal.

They don't list any 35's this time. Depending on when I get enough listed to place an order, I'll check before I order. If they have some then, I'll get back to you.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

Thanx alot Dan,I was just curious.Its just hard to believe that price you know.Ya just let me know when and where to send money and I'll get it too you thanks again.

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

Kraven, I just got some noslers from Dan this week, I cant tell any difference from the ones I paid full price for!.....Just thought I'd give you a testamonial
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanx Josh for the input.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

Hey Dan I was wondering if you could put me down for some more ammo?I would like to order in 22 cal 500-50 grn and 500-55 grn bullets thank you so much.Have a good one.

------------------
Good Huntin-Kraven

Back