No New Moderators....

Moosie,

Fine with me, I was going to resign anyway...or never touch a post if I was one...

Good idea by the way.

'Gunner, It's a hard Decision... Uhhhh... But I'll pass :D

Buzz and Paws, Thanx for the PM's and Replies.

Buzz said He didn't want it anyways, and Paws told me that I disrespected Buzz and Del (Actually it said I was Cold blooded) and that he's leaving.... :confused:

Lemme say if I was Cold blooded to DelW or Buzz to let me know and I'll send them a Autograph picture of me posted size they can HAng on their wall and throw darts at !!! Please let me know. Thanx in advance !!

actually moosie I already have a picture of you that i use but I dont use it for darts, its the one of you in the tight robin hood sweats while duck hunting.

Delw

Thats COLD BLOODED man !!!! I don't know what you're talking about .... ;)

~~~

doucks1030.jpg

~~~

But I think I would be a good moderator for the Survival section....

Will you at least autograph this picture for me??? :D
IM000176.sized.jpg

Sorry to hear Paws is leaving because of your revoking Moderator jobs. A diversity in opinion, experiences, and ideals is always good to have around. Hunttalk is poorer for his departure. :(

Mike, YOU mean Me or Gunner...... I'm guessing Both ;)

Gunner I don't think he left because I took his Admin Job, but I could be wrong ?!?!

LMAO those pics crack me up, elkgunner you should be banned from SI just for posting that pic. ;)

Delw

Obituary of the

hunttalk Doughboy
doughboy.gif

Please join me in remembering a great icon. Veteran hunttalk spokesperson, The hunttalk Doughboy Moosie, died yesterday of a severe yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes to the belly. He was about 300#. Moosie was buried in a slightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out, including Mrs. Butterworth, the California Raisins, Hungry Jack, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, Captain Crunch and many others.

The graveside was piled high with flours as long-time friend, Aunt Jemima, delivered the eulogy, describing Moosie as a man who "never knew how much he was kneaded."

Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with many turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, even as a crusty old man, he was still considered a roll model for millions.

Toward the end it was thought he'd raise once again, but he was no tart.

Moosie is survived by his wife, Play Dough. They have three children and one in the oven. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

Mike that was bloody brilliant,Janet and I read it and imagined Oscar in a coffin surrounded by little marching donuts.
elkgrin.gif
sorry Oscar :D :D

Back