Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NFL Draft

I couldn't help but reply to the whole Tebow stuff. I was so pissed when I heard Denver picked him. Now don't get me wrong- I am happy he is on our team- he's a hell of a hard worker, he's a great athlete, has class and I don't doubt him playing a leadership role on the team (by example of course... what else can a rookie do?) But was he worth the first round pick- the Broncos had to give up a second, third, and forth round draft pick to move up!!! How many studs are waiting in those rounds- especially if the draft is as deep as all the analysts say it is. I think McDaniels is like a spoiled kid- he sees something he wants- he doesn't care what it takes to get it.

On the other hand, Tebow's mechanics are the real big issues and McDaniels is the right guy to fix it. I hope I'm proven wrong. The Brady Quinn deal- I like him- but that just goes to show you how much of a offense driven mind McDaniels has. I would have loved to see him pick a stud DT. I could go on and on.. damn you BRONCOS...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back