Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Newbie Arizona trip update

goinhuntn

Hello everyone,
I introduced myself last week as I am new to the website, and had some responses to give an update on my Az archery trip. Well I was not successful
this time around I had a great time with my cousin. Getting out into the outdoors
is the main part for both of us!! We hunted hard over the weekend & did not see many animals, but I do know they are in there as I have hunted this area several times. We will be heading back up for the last weekend so hopefully can put it all together. The trip was a success for me as I found a fresh elk rub that still had velvet on it, and got to see some beautiful country!! Good luck to all on your hunts this year, and remember the real reason we all hunt. FAMILY, FRIENDS & THE OUTDOORS!!

IMO, getting an archery buck in one weekend would be quite a feat; I've bowhunted whitetails here in Indiana for the last 10-12 years, and while I've shot plenty of does, have yet to shoot a buck with the stick and string. Heck, I've been skunked in the squirrel woods plenty of weekends.

Sounds like you had a good time regardless; As you said, getting out there and getting after them is what it's really about. :hump:

Do you live in Arizona? I've never hunted the southwest, but I feel archery coues and/or javelina calling my name sometime in the next 2-3 years..

In AZ its really easy to get drawn for javelina and that month season is also archery deer season. The new reg's just hit the internet for the spring draws. Chasing those little stinkers is alot of fun too.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back