New trucks in..pick up weds

Ghillieman

F250 Super duty lariat 4x4 6.7 diesel Rapid red metallic, black leather. Going to put a Smart Cap on her. Excited as a kid with a new pecker. It'll have a 12000# factory warn winch. 2" level kit
Once the tires are shot she'll be getting a new pair of shoes.

Attachments

• IMG_20230306_115717.jpg
    IMG_20230306_115717.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1623.jpg
    IMG_1623.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 57
Any suggestions on rubber? Cooper, toyo etc. 10 ply All terrain. Dont want to sound like a locomotive rolling down the road..Know Randys a Cooper man..

Last edited:
Sweet rig, Toyo AT3 has been working well for me. My problem with the Coopers was that they wore funny and made a howling sound a couple thousand miles after I rotated them. Great tires otherwise.

F250 Super duty lariat 4x4 6.7 diesel Rapid red metallic, black leather. Going to put a Smart Cap on her. Excited as a kid with a new pecker. It'll have a 12000# factory warn winch. 2" level kit
Once the tires are shot she'll be getting a new pair of shoes.
A new pecker with a leveling kit....that would be something.

Nice truck!

Nice. My 6.4 chewed thru a set of coopers pretty quick. Have Firestone Destinations on now. Like them so far but only a few thousand miles in.

what tires did it come with? my 22 xlt came with continentals which i've actually been really happy with for summertime use.

if you get into mud at all I love my falken wildpeak tires, but might be a bit more than you need for florida. nice all around tire, not noisy going down t he road but have good bite when you need it

I have been running toyo ct lately. Holds up good with the camper and hasn't chunked out on the dirt roads. Usually have a truck camper and pull a sxs trailer. Been much better than the Bfg all terrain diesel truck version or duratracks I have ran previously.

I have had great luck with the Coopers out here in the PNW on the same truck. They were 20 in tires.

what tires did it come with? my 22 xlt came with continentals which i've actually been really happy with for summertime use.

if you get into mud at all I love my falken wildpeak tires, but might be a bit more than you need for florida. nice all around tire, not noisy going down t he road but have good bite when you need it
Bridgestone

IIRC, they're about 30% more than pre-pandemic Jason. Like most things...
Been pricing tires, these are $371 per corner and the BFG KO2 are $311 per.

And yes, the inflation on tires is unreal. I bought a set of Goodyear Duratracs three years ago for $250 a tire. Now they are $340.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back