Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New to forum

harassment from people in Glasgow, the bitterroot, and Great Falls... hahah. Now that's funny.

Welcome aboard!
Don’t take all of these Moan-tana boys seriously. Many of them are Utah transplants.

I grew up in Oregon, which isn't well represented around here, stayed for a few years in Moscow, Idaho, which wasn't half bad, could only handle a couple of months in Missoula (the hippies and homos were out of control) and finally found the greatest little city on earth. Yup, Bozeman.

Welcome aboard MTbrittany. The trouble with your name though is that I don't know if you're a hot chick named Brittany or a dog. :D

With a name like Brittney my guess is a girl. Girls like puppies and hunt birds.

With a name like Brittney, My guess is a Dude with a dog... Most everyone i know in Bozeman is Gay... Uhh most everyone i know in Idaho and Wyoming are Gay too..... MAn, I hope I'm not gay ?!?!?! GOSH !!!

At any rate, We won't hold that Bozeman crap over your head.... But it doesn't bode well for first impressions. You better post a picture of something you have killed recently !

Welcome aboard to Crazy town :p

I grew up in Oregon, which isn't well represented around here, stayed for a few years in Moscow, Idaho, which wasn't half bad, could only handle a couple of months in Missoula (the hippies and homos were out of control) and finally found the greatest little city on earth. Yup, Bozeman.

Welcome aboard MTbrittany. The trouble with your name though is that I don't know if you're a hot chick named Brittany or a dog. :D

If you've lived in Bozeman, you should be able to figure this one out (just go with the odds):

Are there more hunting dogs or more hot women in Bozeman?

I'm married, so I can't answer a question like that. I haven't paid attention or noticed another hot woman in 6 1/2 years. :D

Well, I can claim 3rd generation Montanan, so atleast I have that on them.

Thats it? ;) My family built a cabin in Madison county about 2 years after the 'big war' back east, but they were late comers compared to the other side of the family.

Welcome to the HT.

Bambi,

I don't live in BozAngeles

Nemont

Ahh, but you did for a while didn't you? :D Go 'Cats

Greenhorn,

Believe it or not I moved from Bozeman to Glasgow by choice, wanted to get closer to home. People thought I was nuts then but who cares what people think.

MTbrittany,
Let's see some hunting pics

Nemont

Back