MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New To Forum SoCal

Fit_Sasquatch

Hello everyone, my name is Vic. I am CA native, near Ventura. I grew up hunting mostly dove when i was younger with my dad and grandpa but it kinda faded because of sports and school. I just recently passed my hunters ed and got my bird license so i cant wait to be back out. This is going to sound silly but the show Meat Eater got me going again. I do want to hunt big game and travel the country for it. I hope to learn and grab ideas from you all. Thank you!

Vic

Welcome! No shame at all - watching Fresh Tracks on Amazon got me back to hunting. I’m excited to hear your thoughts and experiences hunting in California especially any thoughts on the quota hunts and their various lifetime hunting licenses. Great to have you!

Welcome from Houston! You'll know pretty quick whether you're addicted or not.

I'm much older and just getting back into hunting. Hunted often before marriage, four kids, busy work schedule...Been on one elk hunt with my twin boys and my one daughter wants to start. I'm sure everyone's schedules won't always work out but I should have the time to tag along whenever my kids draw a tag.
Good luck!

I'm much older and just getting back into hunting. Hunted often before marriage, four kids, busy work schedule...Been on one elk hunt with my twin boys and my one daughter wants to start. I'm sure everyone's schedules won't always work out but I should have the time to tag along whenever my kids draw a tag.
Good luck!
Man thats awesome! My goal is to get my niece and nephews out hunting with me when they get a bit older!

Thanks Dave!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back