MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New pup . Life is good.

T Bone

The family went to Boise this last week for a wedding..... we ended up coming back with a new family member! We're excited for the new pup, especially the kids.

I've been debating back and forth for the last few months between a GSP and Lab. Turns out that we get the best of both breeds in the GSP/Choc Lab cross. Mother was the choc lab, and the neighbors GSP jumped the fence.....All indications so far are very positive. She's smart, confident, retrieves and points instinctively. What's not to like?

Our youngest William with the new pup, Greda.

So far, she looks all GSP, except for the tail.

picture.php

For whatever reason, the world is much more right with a dog.

picture.php

Good deal, T Bone.

Wish I knew you were looking for a lab...I've got a dingleberry you could have gotten for a song. :rolleyes:

Oh man, I almost got the same thing a while back. Let me know how that works out for you. I still haven't got a new pup yet and my lab is ten years old. Seems like I see those lab GSP crosses around Boise quite often.

Congrats and I'm counting on pictures from you about this time next year.

The best "hounds" I've ever been around were mutts... I haven't been around many bird dog mutts, but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she didn't turn out great!!

Cuter than hell, thats for sure!

Nice Pup. Now, don't let the family turn it into a 'Pet" and deny the dog it's inbred instinct's ! My Ex was horrible about that. Ruined all 3 hounds we had by countering all the descipline & training I tried ti instill.

"For whatever reason, the world is much more right with a dog."

I agree, If I could only stop at 6 .lol
Congratulations, nice pup, I'm sure she'll make you a fine dog.

Great dog T Bone!

Boise pups almost as good as Omaha pups! Great pics of the pup! Can't go too wrong with the Lab blood being mixed in there. Hope you're liking the new digs/job!

Good seeing you again when you were in town ;) GO BSU !!!

I'm coming to Visit you 2011. Save 2 days vacation to hike around with me. I have a Million deer points burning a hole in my pocket..............

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back