New Mexico Deer, Here we Come!

thecrittergitter

Well, just packing up the last of the gear for our trip to New Mexico for Deer! Any bets based on the year so far that Fin shoots a nice one:):)

I'm sure ol Fin will keep everyone updated on the hunt and hopefully we will have 4 big buck pictures soon! Browtine, Moosie, and IB...............does a guy really need to have the afro wigs to kill a good one there??:)

Well, just packing up the last of the gear for our trip to New Mexico for Deer! Any bets based on the year so far that Fin shoots a nice one:):)

I'm sure ol Fin will keep everyone updated on the hunt and hopefully we will have 4 big buck pictures soon! Browtine, Moosie, and IB...............does a guy really need to have the afro wigs to kill a good one there??:)
For me I would say no..... but for Oscar it is a must.

Good luck guys and I hope you find a good one. Give me a call if you have questions.

PLEASE keep us updated frequently! Good luck and definately hold out til the last day...unless that dream come true happens before of course.

THE Afro's aren't important.... But IDBugler and Browtine are worth their weight in GOLD x2 !!!!

Oak, Randy is filming. He is picking up Troy on Friday.

Fortunately, my friend Rich that is going along is a magnet for really big stuff (like Greenhorn) so if nothing else, i know that we will get to see him shoot a big one......:):)

I'm holding for 180 or better right up till the last day, unless i misjudge something, which is a good possibility:D I just hope i misjudge the wrong way like i did on my last archery bull and have 20+ points more than i thought.....

Good luck! There is definite potential in there and some of the high country received a good amount of snow this last week. Could be great hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back