New episodes and DVD

mdunc8

I know you're great about updating us about the new episodes and when the DVDs become available, but the lack of critters that walked in front of me this year has left me with an itchy trigger finger to check out the rest of Season 3. Any idea when the rest of Season 3 will air and when we might be able to pick up this year's DVDs?

DVDs will be here this week, says the reproduction company. We are trying to get the other episodes up on line. Sorry for the delays, but being gone as much as I have been puts me in a serious hole when I do finally get a few days.

Between all of that, planning an AK moose hunt and getting the details ready for our MT wolf hunt, I have been derelict in my duties. Look for the DVD announcement this week.

Thanks for asking and for your patience.

Good stuff. Can't wait for another episode...it's been weeks. Don't have tv stations, so been watching them on here.

We do not have cable, and I don't watch TV, so the DVDs have been a real treat. My wife is tired of me using her ipad to watch the video on the web (it comes in better than on a computer).

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back