Caribou Gear Tarp

Nevada Archery Mule Deer

Great story...man I know I said I wanted you to prove that you and the guys you hunt with were human, but as I read this day by day I was really rooting for NVlongbow.

Nice job, guys. It sounds like it will be a great episode, with awesome scenery. Looking forward to seeing Bessy at work again.

Very well written....best of luck to you both with your tags this winter.

G

Another great story line.Reminds me of my football playing days.We never lost a game but we ran out of time once and a while.Way to give it your all.Can't wait for the next hunt.

Awesome story and very well written. Big Fin, I believe a this story and some of your great pictures need to be compiled into a book of hunting adventures! It sure does make for great reading!

Thanks for sharing!

Fin:

Thanks for putting this into text and pictures. It was truly one of the most enjoyable hunts of my life. The older I get the less I am concerned with the harvest but the more I enjoy the company and the hunt.

I will be going out again later this season and will post any pictures on this thread.

Good luck with the upcoming hunts,
NVLongbow

Guys,

For what it is worth.....I can vouch for this story and all that it contains. Longbow and Big Fin are all that you see here. I have had the priviledge of hunting many times with the both of them and they are the real deal.

jerreep

Back