Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Need HELP!

You could get her an I-product.
Does she have an I-phone? I-pod? I pad?........yes.

Get her an I-ron and tell her to enjoy!

If you have a set of elk ivories get her a necklace or ear rings made out of them. I've seen in Bugle (I'm pretty sure) magazine a jewelry store that makes custom stuff from ivories.

Last edited:
Plus one on the spa day on a lighter note I was going to get her a robot vacuume but she said no.

First........................... a person needs to look at the "Trophies in the Garage" thread. If you posted there that your stuff is in the garage then you really need to look into the list I've provided above.

I bought my wife a PrimaLoft Under Armor vest. My wife is always cold and I kinda think that PrimaLoft stuff really keeps you warm. If you wife is cold, consider that or maybe something made out of Merino wool. Smartwool socks are easy and cheap at Sierra Trading Post.

Not that you can go wrong with the advice given previously. Some really good ideas there. Some of those might even get you.....appreciated! :p

Trips to somewhere she wants to go, without the kids if you have any and can pull it off, generally result in a win-win situation.

If she has plenty of clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, , makeup etc...the things that make her feel good about her appearance then is time to shift to one of two paths. Path 1 is "experiences" which might be a spa gift certificate for her and her best friend or a play that is going to tour through town or a hot air balloon ride or ballroom dancing lessons. Bonus points if is something she knows you are not a fan of yet you offer that and smile the whole time rather than pout. You can fly a childhood friend in to surprise her on Christmas. Or rent a room at a restaurant and host several of your friends for a dinner.

Path 2 is "remembrances" which might be a book that was a childhood favorite of hers and bonus points if signed by the author or a 1st Edition, a picture of the kids when were young or her with siblings when young that you have printed and put in a nice frame she can put on her dresser or desk at work, have a keepsake framed such as her high school letter jacket.

Avoid gifting anything that implies she is not healthy (so no gym membership) or that she is a maid (kitchen appliances, new washing machine).

I thought I had it! Adele is coming near enough that we could make it a weekend trip however the wife passed. It stems from a fiasco on Garth tickets earlier this year that led to a MAJOR PIA!

I am thinking a Vegas weekend to see Sir Elton John (one of her favorites) with the VIP experience that gets you back stage and 30 minutes in the green room. She would love it I am sure.

Thanks for the other replies, though some are beyond my tolerance for dog house living.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back