NAP Crossfire

I've never used the Crossfire, but I did use the 100gr Thunderheads for a lot of years with good luck (they are similar). I switched to 100gr Shuttle-T's about 7 years ago and like them better though. My last 2 bows are a lot faster than the ones I used with the Thunderheads and the Shuttle-T's are easier to tune, IMO, and plane far less than the longer NAP's. Just my 2 cents worth. Good luck and look forward to hearing how you do with them.

I have sifted some whitetails with the Crossfire,but yet to connect with an elk.I had trouble finding a broadhead that shot consistently out of my Matthews.For years i have used Thunderheads and Muzzys,but this Matthews bow has been finicky( or I am slowly losing it).I'll probably stick with them until I replace this bow.I have had no complaints with NAP Crossfires.I have more complaints with the Matthews bow:D

They are on the end of my wife's arrows. She has yet to shoot anything with them (hopefully this year) but they fly like her field points and are very accurate on her little girly pink arrows.

Back