Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mystery Ranch Women’s

cdone

Recently got a metcalf in the women’s style, I’m not super broad in the shoulders, I’d say slightly, but I seem to be struggling with the slimmer shoulder straps fitting comfortably. Anyone have any feedback or these same issues??

I'm eying up a MR pack for my wife who is slender in build. I'm wondering if the women's packs are really better for women than the standard

Recently got a metcalf in the women’s style, I’m not super broad in the shoulders, I’d say slightly, but I seem to be struggling with the slimmer shoulder straps fitting comfortably. Anyone have any feedback or these same issues??
Have you tried any other brands?? I know each main brand has pros and cons. Although I’ve never heard MR being to narrow. Then again, I haven’t dealt with a women’s version. Maybe try a mens small frame or email Dana. His staff has been very helpful to me.

I'm eying up a MR pack for my wife who is slender in build. I'm wondering if the women's packs are really better for women than the standard
I bought mine a SG avail. I have the meat backpack and she can be free stuff her backpack with whatever she needs

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back