Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My Opening Day of Deer (results)

Ovis

Was spent in many lines, eating way too much damn food and people watching.

IMG_0290.jpg

Spent all day Thanksgiving at the airports travelling from Orlando to Little Rock. Made it to the in-laws about 8 o'clock that night. Spent about an hour with the kids and then took off for another 5 hour drive to my house in Oklahoma. Loaded up the truck with hunting gear and squeezed in an hour of sleep before hitting the road again. Made it to the lake, threw the kayak in the water and paddled out to the tree stand. Get there 30 minutes before sunrise and much to my dismay some Oklahoma Hillbilly Redneck F'd with my treestand. :BLEEP: Probably hunted the damn thing while I was copping a feel of Minnie Mouse. I have no other place to hunt, so decide to spend the day there.

Call in two doe early that morning with the "Can" call. See nothing else the entire day. A week into hunting season, chances are I'm wasting my time with this joint. May "Still" hunt the remaining days of the season just to see what I can kick up. $200 non-res tag...I gotta be able to find something.

Well... If that was "Mini Mouse", she is alot hotter then I remember from the cartoons ;)

Keep after it, I'm guess you'll find something. Drop a picture of the Kayak and water area. Thanx !!

Ovis, my friend, I'd say you married up. Way up. That really sucks about your stand. Good luck with the deer.

Moosie & Oak...my wife loves you guys. Schmalts, you're on her shit list.

TBone, Disney wasn't that "fun", but the time off from work and not having the kids around was sure nice.

I was going to say something about donkey punch.. but that wouldn't be cool - I don't think so. Nice catch Ovis. Those obviously are not sunglasses on her face.. where's her cane and seeing eye dog?

Do you guys still think she was rented for that Photo Shoot ? No one like that would marry Ovis. She probably got paid money, as good looking as she is...... ALOT of money :D

Anyway, This post was about hunting "whitetail" or something wasn't it ?!?!? ;)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back