Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

My NM 2B buck!

thecrittergitter

Here is my last day New Mexico Mule deer........................and some other photos:):)

Do you notice anything missing from the photo??;) its called the invisibuck, grosses right around zero, a dandy;)

Total gross score of all bucks i saw combined for 5 days was right around the caliber of the one deer i was hoping to shoot.

At least it was good camping weather. As disappointing as it ended, at least i feel that there was no way to hunt harder or glass more than we did, the bucks just were not there.

Since there were no deer to shoot at, we practiced shooting rocks at 1000 yards to pass the time. Also, watched a trophy road hunter dump his truck into a 6' deep hole while he was watching deer out the passenger side of the truck. It was hilarious! Had to take a couple pics through the spotter.

the one picture is me "sneaking" over the boundary:):)LOL I was standing in Colorado, NM 2B, and NM Jicarilla at the same time.

Attachments

• My Invisibuck small.jpg
    My Invisibuck small.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 917
  • Matt Glass 1 small.jpg
    Matt Glass 1 small.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 922
  • Sighting in at 1100-small.jpg
    Sighting in at 1100-small.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 983
  • Sneakin In-shhhhh-small.JPG
    Sneakin In-shhhhh-small.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 878
  • Truck stuck 1 small.jpg
    Truck stuck 1 small.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 889
Great photos, looks you like a good time.

Nice pics, sorry the deer migration didn't pan out for all involved. Love the road hunter picture!

Compliments to you for being a choosey trophy hunter. A lot of guys talk the talk of wanting to hunt and kill only large mature animals but end end filling out on younger critters just to fill a tag.

Keep hunting with those expectations and sooner or later you will be rewarded in spades. And trust me, it will be worth it!!

Looks like you are kind of longarming that buck. You sure he was as big as you said????

The truck is fricking hilarious. Hope he didn't spill his latte.

Compliments to you for being a choosey trophy hunter.

Keep hunting with those expectations and sooner or later you will be rewarded in spades. And trust me, it will be worth it!!

Very well put.

I've always thought that too, just never heard it said that well before.

Looks like the predator green camo did the trick on that buck gitter. Nice hero shot.

...guy in the truck could use some tundra tires.

Classic photos gitter!! Man, I can't believe what luck you guys had. I kept wondering when one of Fin's hunts wouldn't result in an animal...but by no means did I think it could possibly have been this hunt!! Didn't I tell you to stay on the south side of the fence?? ;)

Sounds like you have the right mentality for that hunt, where a lot of guys would be pissing and moaning instead.

Good luck filling those MT tags.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northernmaineguide
Back