Caribou Gear Tarp

My name is Larry and I MAY have a problem.......

SFC B

I just got back from a cross country road trip retrieving the Hunting Princess from college. While I was gone SOMETHING came in for me at work.......

I will pick it up Sunday.....until then I will accept guesses on the latest object of my insanity ;)

I am going to throw out a couple options: 7PRC, 45-70 Ruger Marlin Dark edition.
Could also be a pistol.....maybe a 460 S&W.....

My princess has been studying abroad in Italy this semester. Once she gets back we'll be moving her to an apartment at school. She just got a summer job at jersey mikes. $18 an hour. Couldn't believe it.

......and, out of left field......SFC B comes in with a WILD CARD......

She will be Sheri (as in Sheridan) and she is in 257 Weatherby. She is still at work because I need to take in glass tomorrow to mount. She is getting a Swaro Z3 4x12 BT . I'll be posting pics tomorrow.

I knew the answer but it would have been cheating since you told me 😁. Can't wait to see it all set up!

Wow. That will be nice. Mainly for varmits, or why that particular selection? I am guessing you don't currently own a 257?

Wow. That will be nice. Mainly for varmits, or why that particular selection? I am guessing you don't currently own a 257?
This one will start out with deer and we'll see from there. With the speed of the cartridge it carries a LOT of energy. I got a great deal on my choice of these Live Wild editions and figure a Mark V deserved a classic Weatherby round.

What is the twist rate on that thing? I thought I saw they are putting fast twists on some of those 257s such that you could shoot the new quarter bore heavy pills. That would be a real laser beam with the new 133 berger or 134 ELDm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back