My MT mule deer and pics

Brandenbowhunter

Here is the buck I shot this morning out of his bed after a long stalk...watched him go over the ridge then went after him....also a few pics from the ram hunt and then some elk hunting...been a long 6 days...lots of miles...but finally connected on something...
Ramhuntelkand2011deer041.jpg

Ramhuntelkand2011deer001.jpg

Ramhuntelkand2011deer028.jpg

Ramhuntelkand2011deer043.jpg

Nice job Branden! I guess I'll tell you congrats on all the other sites too ;) .

Seth, 3 year in a row...
Trent, thanks
Matt...I hit him in his bed and must have been a little scared of the juniper tree covering his shoulder blade...put it in the liver...he jumped out of his bed and ran 30 yards...stopped and got another arrow in him.
Ram hunt...I was the only guy on the entire Mountain with a bow...we had 14 hunters come up behind us and two out of staters...blow the sheep out by walking right through the sheep we were sitting on...it was so foggy you could not see 40 yards at times...we were waiting for the one legal ram we thought was in that band to show...never saw him do to hunters blowing them in every direction. Was fun and we learned a lot for next season...I have been told by everyone I talked to up there that I was crazy to try it with a bow...but I will try again.

You better slow down before you run out of things to shoot.Good job on the antelope and now muledeer.

Seth,
No biggy, I was not trying to correct you that way..was in a hurry...been a good couple of years...wondering when the luck will run out.

Good luck to you, happy hunting.

Congrats on the fuzzy buck ! Sorry to hear your sheep hunt went south on you,but thats why we bow hunt its not suppose to be easy.

Nice! I saw a nice muley in velvet yesterday and hoping that work allows me to try and find him again this week.... thinkin the fuzz wont be on much longer. Congrats again!

branden, totally understandable, I was just curious, congrats on the 3 in a row, i'm working on my 9 in a row pronghorn starting this weekend it opens.... too bad you had such crappy luck on your ram hunt, you should put in for Idaho, for desert bighorns, I know several nice rams hang out..... alittle more bow friendly also as far a stalking I think.... you remind me of a younger Cameron Hanes.....
Matt

Back