My MT Bear

Randy11 is right.......far more public than private. And the shot in the photo, guaranteed there will be bears in that drainage;)

cool, thx guys......only question i have now, is where was that pic taken in relation to the gold mine??

Lawnboy the pm works too but that description prettry much sums it up I'd say that drainage is toward you and close to the tower lol maybe one over

my poor 2wd cant make it up that far, so i will wait till i win the lottery, get a 4x4, then go lookin......lol
in the meantime, i took a trip north of elk park and that looked pretty good up there......my luck tho, wont be a bear in 50 miles.....lmao :-??

my poor 2wd cant make it up that far, so i will wait till i win the lottery, get a 4x4, then go lookin......lol

That's what the kenetreks are for . Shania Twain even put it in a song.:D

in the meantime, i took a trip north of elk park and that looked pretty good up there......my luck tho, wont be a bear in 50 miles.....lmao :-??

With the picture that was posted If you'll get out the spotter I'm sure you'll see a bear.:hump:

Well, 27 days in the field, something has to give. How about a nice bear at 20 yards....nope...left the bow at home. Got him with the ol' 300RUM at 20 yards...it worked well. I was a little disappointed...Wednesday I saw a stud, had my bow with me and last saw him at 400 yards...never saw him again. I grab the gun tonight...20 yards...go figure!
Springbear2011015.jpg

Springbear2011012.jpg

Springbear2011030.jpg

Nice bear-do you know what it weighed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back