Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My little hiker

Weren't you afraid the wolves would come and eat her? I hear they are now attacking people up there. They weigh 200 lbs walk upright, and wear disguises. No kinding! I talked to a little girl that was wearing a red hood, and she told me.

That is so cool! My oldest turned 2 in august, so it's good to know in a couple of years he'll be able to come along.

Weren't you afraid the wolves would come and eat her? I hear they are now attacking people up there. They weigh 200 lbs walk upright, and wear disguises. No kinding! I talked to a little girl that was wearing a red hood, and she told me.

Yeah, yeah, SS, I know what you are taking about. Don't know what to think about all that stuff. If anyone was going to get eaten, it would have been me, and I told that story here, about the time I walked right into them with 8-10 week old puppies.

There have been a lot of stories, not in the news, around here that a couple packs here are getting quite emboldened, ie, the one out by Olney. There have also been 3 wolves found dead just in the past week. People are shooting them. They are fed up. Was bound to happen.

Dang, that's so cool. Boy, you're going to have your hands full in a few years when the boys start calling...

I can't wait to get my girls out. They are pretty excited to join me on a hunt. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back