My little hiker

drahthaar

Decided to hit the woods with my 4 yo girl after we dropped my son off at school. She was definitely a little trooper. A few of those frost covered sticks in the clearcut got the best of her a few times but it was fun. We even passed on one little dink, didn't make her happy. But we made a mile and a half loop around the woods, and the only time I packed her on my shoulders was during a long sidehill.
She can't wait to do it again, but she broke her promise not to tell big brother she went hunting with me, now he is angry.

cazz3.jpg

cazz4.jpg

cazz.jpg

cazz2.jpg

Gotta love that orange hunting "vest". Pretty sure a couple of my niece's back home have worn some that look much the same! Congrats on getting her out there Draht.

You're a lucky guy to say the least. I miss having my daughter with me and I know she wants to come and hunt. Unfortunately the courts back in NY where her mom and she are, are far behind those here in MT.

Draaht, you are raising her right. Perhaps one of these days we will take our kids hunting together.

Very cool pictures and priceless time spent with your kids. Congrats on some great daddy daugther time!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back