Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

My labor day scouting.

Congrats on an awesome trophy. You guys consistently get it done and that makes if more of a trophy then one huge rack. You did well on finding a women that will pack out a whole elk by herself.

Way to go Justin! Spoil the heck out of that girl this Christmas...perhaps with the best pack on the market! ;)

Sorry BC all of the women in that family have rings.

Mica man- lord willing, we plan to spend a lot of time trying to get her an elk in the next few weeks.

Pointer- the second hind leg was boned out before she returned. I usually leave the bone in the front. I think we have quite a bit more wast if we bone the whole animal.

Fowladdict- I have a feeling this would be the last time she would put up with my shenanigans if I bought her a meat pack for Christmas.

I think my hunting story had everything.

√ Camp shot to set the mood.
√ stereotypical bloody arrow shot.
√ forced perspective trophy photo.
√ impatient audience due to photo load time.
√ funny meatpacking story.

Indeed, I give it 4.5 stars out of five.:)

Only missing how certain high priced gear items (new for 2014!) allowed you to overcome the insurmountable odds. :D

Congrats on a fine bull. You have an awesome wife to do all the packing. You better work hard now at helping her get a bull.

Good stuff! Glad if all worked out alright.

I'm gimping around on a torn meniscus this season trying to make a go of it. Probably should have had surgery in early August but trying to avoid that. I am almost afraid to release an arrow due to the fact that I know sometimes they can take you where you didn't intend to go... Luckily my wife is always game to get in on the work so I will get it done somehow!

Great thread. My hats off to the heroine of the story. She went beyond the call of duty. Team work to the max. What a perfect hunting partner.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back