Caribou Gear

My future hunting buddy

mconway951

Today my daughter asked me if she could shoot her bow which we do quite regularly then she asked if she could shoot a turkey so we went and got the decoys out she had a blast and I cant lie so did I

Attachments

• gracieturkey.jpg
    gracieturkey.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 137
That's awesome mconway; my daughters keep saying they want to go out into the forest and shoot animals. It's going to be a lot of fun over the coming years with them. :D

good times there. Take a lot of pictures for memories. My boy seems to like turkey hunting more than other critters so far.

It is a blast right now she is two and wants to hunt anything that walks I swear one day I am gonna see adder walking around our place with a suction cup arrow stuck on it

Out of curiosity, what are the options/recommendations for kid bows? Like starting them out with the suction cup kind and moving up? I've got a 5 and 3 year old and they would like to shoot but I don't know where to get bows for them.

Out of curiosity, what are the options/recommendations for kid bows? Like starting them out with the suction cup kind and moving up? I've got a 5 and 3 year old and they would like to shoot but I don't know where to get bows for them.
Got mine at cableas they have tons of different stuff for kids

I love it!
There are more benefits to taking you daughter hunting and spending time with her than shooting animals, although shooting animals is fun! :D You will have a bond between you two that most fathers/daughters don`t have these days. I`m glad I did. My daughter (16) and I still hunt together and I wouldn`t give those times spent together for anything in the world.

Back