My Bride and her deer

Brandenbowhunter

Well, she got moved to the top of the list for the last few days. I was checking on elk for Critter, and we found this guy. The land owner let my bride take a buck, me does...hmm!
Anyways :) was windy and cold and had B with us too. She made a good shot, but he made it over the ridge after the shot and fell into the only tree that kept him from falling off the cliff into the river below.
I am a very proud husband....
Little beat up, a small lady is not much help on the drag out..almost quartered him. Took a digger over a sage brush in the dark dragging by myself...picking catus out of my shoulder...but well worth it. Love this girl! :)
By far my best and most favorite hunt of the season....

Karisdeer015.jpg

Karisdeer016.jpg

I'm headed out the door for the last time this year. I would be just happy to see a "management" buck. Congrats

Very cool Branden. My wife has not shot a deer since my son was 11, but up to that date, she was hard on the whitetails. It seemed like having a mother who hunted made hunting even more interesting to my son.

Great times together. Congrats to the best half of the household.

I was gone today hunting...B still took mom hunting...she can't get away from it! they packed up the truck (the couch), and she had to put his gun in his pack for him to take her hunting:)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back