Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT tags in the mail?

JohnCushman

Has anyone received their Montana tags in the mail yet? I'm leaving Saturday before the mail comes for Montana and need my fishing license.

When did you buy them? My uncle never received his this year and had to call in have them issue another set. You could probably swing through and pick them up in person too.

Has anyone received their Montana tags in the mail yet? I'm leaving Saturday before the mail comes for Montana and need my fishing license.

Go into Fwp site to drawing status , where it shows what licenses you hold it has a option to email non tag licenses to you , then you can print your fishing license when you get the email

Go into Fwp site to drawing status , where it shows what licenses you hold it has a option to email non tag licenses to you , then you can print your fishing license when you get the email

Will the tags be mailed later in the year or do we have the option to print those as well?

Nimrod

If you buy then online, they are no longer mailing the fishing licenses and you have to print them. Those that buy sportmsmans combo (residents) are still getting them mailed with the rest of the hunting licenses...not sure exactly for non-res though.

Back