PEAX Equipment

MT pronghorn done

Great pictures (as usual) and a great goat too. Very cool looking critter in my opinion.

Way to go!

Great bow buck.Congratulations and looking forward to some duck hunting pictures.

Mt Miller nice job.. I usually like my goats pretty symetrical with not alot of character, but I gotta say, that goat looks pretty cool to me.. great job..

Reading through the pics and captions I was thinkin'....not sure I'd pass that one up. Then you showed him again and I thought....no, I would not pass that thing up. Then I got to the end and said....didn't think he was gonna pass that up. ;) That's a killer lookin' Antelope. Really when you've already killed so many, after a while, character is about all you look for anyway. Congrats Miller.

Great pics too btw. Not always an easy thing to do when they're already coming in a little weary.

Great pics too btw. Not always an easy thing to do when they're already coming in a little weary.

Oh I have definitely screwed up some opportunities trying to take a picture instead of holding tight and waiting for a bow shot.:eek:

This is one of those such individuals.
good_lope.jpg

Still have a couple doe tags in my pocket, so I will probably be out again. I am sure the big boys will be visiting now.:D

Not sure if I will fill on does since I seem to be on a buck hole. I would estimate 90% of the visitors have been fellas.

Awesome pics as usual Miller. Bucks over this way just started getting real territorial in the last 4-5 days. I might head out this afternoon and try the decoy out.

I should be done but I missed a small buck last week at 40 yards on a stalk. Came home to check out my bow and somehow I was shooting 12+" low. I just can't seem to catch a break with those smarmy bastards!

Awesome pics as usual Miller. Bucks over this way just started getting real territorial in the last 4-5 days. I might head out this afternoon and try the decoy out.

I should be done but I missed a small buck last week at 40 yards on a stalk. Came home to check out my bow and somehow I was shooting 12+" low. I just can't seem to catch a break with those smarmy bastards!
that is a lot.
Something moved or broke, check your bow over really well from top to bottom. Possibly the drop away rest not coming up fully but every time I had that happen I found something wrong.

Craig,

That is a great buck, I would love to get one like that one of these days. Well done and I lam looking forward to the next round of goat pictures! Good luck.

Miller, Great job as usual. You are a goat slaying machine. Great photos!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back