Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

MT NR Leftover Big Game Combos?

I will gladly pay the price to hunt in MT every year. The opportunities are endless and it also offers every type of terrain a western hunter could dream of. I have had some of the best days of my life spent afield there and am thankful the g&f have allowed me as a non resident to experience the hunts I have been on unguided DIY. Hunting is my #1 hobby so it's probably easier for me to pay whatever it takes to go on a hunt rather than others who enjoy fishing and other expensive hobbies

I love hunting in Montana as well but it has gotten spendy with the increase. Now I use it as a fallback hunt if I don't draw a tag somewhere else since the tags don't sellout any longer. The deer tags did sell out in 2013 but not until November. It felt like a slap in the face when they jacked the deer/elk combo up $200 in one season in the middle of a crappy economy for most.

I'm not sure what all the outfitters are crying about since the tags are basically still guaranteed since they don't sellout in the draw? Am I missing something?

I will gladly pay the price to hunt in MT every year. The opportunities are endless and it also offers every type of terrain a western hunter could dream of. I have had some of the best days of my life spent afield there and am thankful the g&f have allowed me as a non resident to experience the hunts I have been on unguided DIY. Hunting is my #1 hobby so it's probably easier for me to pay whatever it takes to go on a hunt rather than others who enjoy fishing and other expensive hobbies

+1 on this^^^

Yeh I shouldn't complain cuz it's the hunting highlight of my year to chase mulies around for 4-5 days under the big sky . It's my favorite place to hunt

Back